Defining Your Value—Closing the Client Perception Gap
It’s time for accounting firms to reimagine their value and lean into the impact they have on their client’s businesses, and lives. Clients rely on their firms and need them to step up—expand beyond traditional services and deliver greater strategic insight and value.
To provide compelling data around this assessment, CPA.com, Bill.com, and the Hinge Research Institute are excited to present a new, encompassing, accounting industry research study. The study will help to define why now is the time to embrace the redefinition of your accounting firm, its services, and its pricing.
In this webinar, Lee Frederiksen, Ph.D., Managing Partner of the Hinge Research Institute, and Kevin Au, Senior Director, Product Marketing at Bill.com, will walk through the trends and opinions of more than 650 accounting firms and clients with respect to service pricing, bundling, technology inclusion, firm growth, value, and perceptions—providing insights along the way.
During this webinar, you will see:
- Observe the differences in value perceptions between accounting firms and clients
- Describe the benefits and challenges of value pricing
- Recognize how automation may help transition to value pricing models
- Compare benchmarks for pricing to your current structure
- Identify accounting services that can be packaged with strategic advisory services
- State why you should shift messaging to benefits of your services
Two ways to download:
Gain immediate access to all of CPA.com's content by logging in with your AICPA account.
No account? Follow the link above and click "Register" to sign up.
Bypass the registration process and fill out the form below for one-time access to this content.
* indicates required field