NAHITA Offers 3 Levels of Membership:
- Regular Active Membership ($495 per calendar year) - For those engaged in the production or distribution/sale of herbal incenses, maintaining places of business in North America, and committing to the Association’s Code of Ethics. Each Membership shall be submitted to the Board of Directors for their review and approval during the next scheduled meeting.
- Associate Membership ($495 per calendar year) - For those in any way engaged or connected with the herbal incense industry and its allied branches who wish to receive a higher level of membership benefits and lend financial support to the Association.
- Honorary Affiliate Membership ($495 per calendar year) - For those in any way engaged or connected with the herbal incense industry and its allied branches
FOR HERBAL INCENSE MANUFACTURERS ONLY:
To ensure that our Members represent the best in the Herbal Incense Industry, NAHITA has established the following Membership Requirements that apply ONLY to Herbal Incense Manufactures seeking Regular Active Membership:
- Herbal Incense Manufacturers are provisional members until agreement provisions are approved.
- Herbal Incense Manufacturers must have active commercial relationships in good standing with a minimum of five (5) verifiable retail outlets or distributors.
- Herbal Incense Manufacturers consent to participate in NAHITA'a Certification Program.
- Applicants have 45 days to conform to the provisions outlined in the Keep It Legal’s Certified Herbal Incense Quality Pledge. During this time, the Herbal Incense Manufacturer will only be confirmed as a provisional member and NAHITA Member / Certified logo use is strictly prohibited.