This is a critical time to oppose legislative action against your American Right to Freedom of Choice.
Your help is needed. Please act now.
- Write and/or call your state Representative and Senator at home.
- Write a letter to the committee of jurisdiction. Send 20 copies of your letter. You can use the NAHITA Statement of Positions as a guideline.
- Appear at the bills public hearing at the legislative office. Provide written or oral testimony at the hearing.
- Keep up to date on the NAHITA State Resource Guide.
- Write a letter-to-the editor (can be similar to the letter you write your legislators) to your local daily and weekly newspapers.
- Call the NAHITA office at (856) 3NA-HITA / (856) 362-4482 or email us: email@example.com for guidance